It’s important to make friendships that are deeper than gossiping and drinking and smoking and going out.
Make friends who you can go get breakfast with, make friends you can cry with, make friends who support your life goals and believe in you.
Hello guyssss. So I’m writing this book 'How she did it' and I’d really appreciate every single read and if you can, vote. It’s feminist in case you were wondering what it’s about :D So thank you very much if you read it :) (tagging celebrities who I’ve made my cast)
100% proven zodiac analyses
- aries: short-tempered kind-hearted babies
- taurus: stubborn knucklehead cuties who are nice to everyone
- gemini: intelligent blabber-mouths w a great sense of humor
- cancer: over-emotional compassionate lil cupcakes
- leo: melodramatic fun-loving fucks
- virgo: creative whiny pissbabies who are intellectually stimulating
- libra: ditsy carefree pacifist qts
- scorpio: intensely emotional secretive bad bitches
- sagittarius: honest philosophical travel-agents who don't give a fuck
- capricorn: organized self-driven sarcastic dickheads
- aquarius: extroverted detached open-minded freaks
- pisces: sensitive lazyasses who are ideological + creatively stimulating
Movies with The Messy Heads: Fashion Edition
If you have already finished the entire season of that show you were watching, here are some flicks that will inspire your wardrobe and mind. (also microwave popcorn and add dark chocolate chunks & sea salt, or fresh grated parmesan and garlic powder)
Tom Ford- This is one of my favorite movies. I have so many of Tom Ford’s quotes written and tacked up in my room. He captures the struggle between the beauty and superficiality of fashion perfectly.
September Issue- This is a movie that you absolutely must have under your belt. Realizing all of the effort that goes into a magazine is unreal! You will be rooting for Grace the whole time.
Valentino the Last Emperor- This movie always takes my breath away. He has such a beautiful spirit and creates beautiful clothing. This is a documentary of Valentino’s very last year in fashion.
Unzipped- Documentary of Isaac Mizrahi, he is so fierce and genius I want him to be my best friend.
What is on point in Little Mix
- Leigh-anne’s hair
- Jesy’s smile
- Jade’s abs
- Perrie’s cheek bones